Armin Cruz would like to share his résumé and summary of success with you. Please note both Microsoft Word and a PDF version below as well as a copy and paste (text) format of my résumé.
As always please use the contact us link if you have any questions. Mr. Cruz will personally respond to your message within one business day.
Armin Cruz Résumé
Armin J Cruz
Master Business Administration | Master Black Belt
Mr. Cruz embraces leadership through engagement, balancing motivation with accountability by management by fact. This style of leadership, coupled with a unique experience including full commission sales (relationship building) along with the detailed operations management (Six Sigma Master Black Belt) has enabled me to drive top tier business outcomes. These desired business outcomes include over $44 million in cost savings / cost avoidance, streamlined operations to reduce the time to market and time to close by up to 65% and quality enhancements over 90%.
RealPage, INC 2015 – Present
Director of Operational Excellence
Actively recruited from a Big 4 and Fortune 25 company to head up a newly created department. As head of Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement I will create a culture of accountability and incremental improvement.
- Recruited to report to Chief Customer Officer to drive holistic and enterprise wide process improvement.
- Creating a new department to drive process standardization
- Creating a Community of Practice (CoP) to bridge the gaps of the Circle of Excellence (CoE) and break down vertical silos.
- Creating a Lean, Six Sigma, and Process Improvement training program with Human Resources
- Creating a Lean Lunch and Learn program to close an enterprise knowledge gap
Bank of America 2006 – 2015
With nearly a ten year tenure Mr. Cruz achieved over $44 million dollars in cost savings, set two sales records that have not been broken, and created a reputation for igniting stalled business through consensus building and an engaged leadership style.
Vice President, Process Design Consultant 2011 – 2015
- Created over $44 MM in cost savings and cost avoidance
- Led process change for largest technology project with an impact to 280K employees in regulatory response to Biggert-Waters
- Managed the process change for the largest non-technical project with an impact to 250K employees with regulatory response to the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau
- Created a new process and role for solving high risk business problems
- Served as the executive advisor to two Lines of Business
- Taught 52 webinars, seminars, and lunch and learns per year on Lean Sigma
Assistant Vice President, Banking Center Manager 2009 – 2011
- Increased deposit based balances by 32% to $270 MM
- Enhanced customer satisfactions scores from 65% to 93%
- Generated 105% of sales and 120% total performance goals
Team Leader / Senior Mortgage Loan Officer 2006 – 2009
- Set, and still hold two sales records in both government and conventional products
- Set, and still hold performance record for team overall performance
- Created a mentorship program to document best practices and standardize work practices
University of Phoenix 2010 – 2013
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a 3.75 GPA
University of Texas at Dallas 2000 – 2006
Bachelors of Arts (BA) in Historical Studies
Lean Six Sigma
Master Black Belt, Black Belt, Lean, Improve, Design for Six Sigma, Six Sigma Coach, Trainer, and Instructor Trainer.
Business Process Management (BPM)
Advanced Professional BPM, Advanced BPM, BPM Design and Implementation, Applied BPM.
Mentorship and Volunteerism
2013 – Present: Graduate level (MBA) Mentor with University of Phoenix
2010 – 2015: Chair of Associate Engagement / Employee Resource Group
2009 – Present: Workplace formal mentor